[Coco] [Color Computer] Archive is live!

Chet Simpson ytunnel3 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 07:53:13 EST 2004

Ok I took some time last night and put together a few basic webpages
and got quite a few files uploaded. I haven't finished the site yet
but along with the files I got some teaser information about Project-
X (an uncompleted project).

Included in the downloads is the coco list archives for 93, 94, 95,
and 96, the source code for image master, and the source code for
both Gold Runner 2000 and Digger II: Return of the Saint.

If anyone has a working copy of the ORIGINAL Digger I would greatly
appreciate it if you could send it to secure at ytunnelpro.com .

Another thing I remembered....in the original Digger if you type in
(I think) chetisking or something to that effect while on the main
screen it enables the built in level editor :D

Yahoo! Groups Links