[Coco] coco3.com upgrade

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Mar 18 13:48:55 EST 2004

Hello all,

CoCo3.com is being upgraded to ultra hosting so the site may go down for a
day.  With this upgrade, a nice forum section will be added sometime in the
upcoming week.  I also plan to add other features to take advantage of some
of the things possible with the ultra hosting priveledges, which basically
covers anything.

Thanks to all those who have bought Portal-9, the CoCo collection CD, or
donated to the site over the past year... your support is what keeps me
busy with this stuff and I love it.  If you have any ideas, send them my way.

Thanks,