[Coco] Computerware's "64K Screen Expander"

Bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 04:57:13 EST 2004

--- Torsten Dittel <Torsten at Dittel.info> wrote:
> Does anyone know what this software (Computerware's "64K Screen
> Expander") was good for? I've found the disk in my collection and can't
> remember its destination...

Well, it's only a couple of months later, but I came across the Computerware
ad:
"The 64K Color Computer can have a 51 x 24 upper and lower case display
without hardware mods! Use it with BASIC and all assembly language programs
that use text displays. It does not affect your software, stays even after
resetting, and looks great even on a TV."

Apparently it only modifies the display. Other programs provided enhanced
display (51x24 as above) plus enhanced functionality (macros, etc...)

cheers,
Bob