[Coco] SuperBoard update

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Mon Mar 8 23:05:58 EST 2004

Well since the SuperIDE is wrapping up and this project verified the IDE
equations along with the FLASH code and equations. Both of these were high
risk and required a fair amount of debugging and two prototype runs.

All the pieces of the puzzle are basically completed. ATMEL AVR PS2 port is
being worked on. I'm going to work on the MMU and refresh for the memories.
Then work on the organization of all of the equations. Fully loaded I'm
guessing at 3-4 CPLDs based upon the options selected. Should be a 4-8
layer card and ~800-1000pins.

Well just wanted to post a small post to let everyone know that we are
working on it.....everyday.... Making progress...doesn't seem like it at
times..... :)

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9