[Coco] CoCo Fest Bound...

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Mon Mar 8 10:41:29 EST 2004

Hi all,

I have just purchased my airline ticket for the Chicago Fest this year!
  I'll be at the Cloud-9 booth and am looking forward to having a great
time.  I can speak for Mark that he has been very busy, using every
spare minute to get products developed, tested and ready!

Every year that I go, I usually try to save some $$$ by sharing a room
and rental car with someone.  Last year it was with Tim Lindner.
However, this year Tim won't be coming, so if anyone is interested in
splitting the cost of a room and the car,  please contact me via email.

Boisy