[Coco] Manual for Epson laptop computer found

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Thu Mar 4 12:00:13 EST 2004

A few years ago, I sold someone on the List a very early Epson HX-20 notebook
computer -- sort of like a Micro-Coco, but with built-in 4x40 LCD screen,
built in printer, and microcassette drive, and a pretty good built-in BASIC.
ISTR I got $40 for it.

At the time, I couldn't find one of the manuals, but promised to send it on
if/when I did.  It bobbed to the surface yesterday, so if the buyer will
announce himself (meanwhile, I'll root thru saved emails), I'll send it to him
postpaid.

OK, here's the lucky buyer.  I still have his USnail address, wonder if it's
good?
b.layer at vikingelectronics.com (Bill Layer)

--Mike K.