[Coco] Hercules

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 00:24:34 EDT 2004

> > Have you tried loading it with an emulator? I suspect it will need a
> > rewrite to use with disk, perhaps splitting it into 2 parts.
> >
> > To load it at all you may need a PCLEAR 0 (POKE 25,6:NEW)
> >
> > Neil
>
> That's what I have to do to get it loaded normally, but I'll give it one
> more shot with the disk controller installed too.
>

> Dave

I do have a program (Rainbow or TCCM) that gave 40K to BASIC on a 64K CoCo
cassette system. ISTR it worked for disk also, something like 32 to 36K but I
didn't have disks back then so I'm not sure.
I'm sure I have the magazine, if not the program on tape.
I keep meaning to hook up my cassette deck... and modem!... :-)

That program was how I found out my 32K CoCo1 was actually 64K.

If nothing else Dave, send me a wav file of it (if you can't get it transferred
to disk) and I'll get it working on disk. You can

cheers,
Bob