[Coco] Hercules

David Gacke dgacke at ektarion.com
Tue Jun 29 09:33:54 EDT 2004

Anyone remember an old game called Hercules?

It's sort of a Star Trek game. Fly in and out of sectors of space blowin
up aliens. (At least I think that's how it plays, it's been awhile)

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out how to get it off tape. It was one of
those games that you had to clear as much memory as possible just to get
the stupid thing to load off of tape without an overflow.

It's written in basic, so it's not copy protected, it's just BIG.

>From what I remember, I tried to get it off tape once but couldn't free
up enough ram to get it loaded with the disk drive controller installed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks very much,
Dave