[Coco] Re: Hi

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Sun Jun 27 21:38:48 EDT 2004

Bob Schmidt wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> monitor, and get right back into the coco again. I think I'll set it up
> next to my DEC AS4000

I'll match that with a DS-10, and raise that with a Multia, a MV-III,
and and a VAX 4000-400.

A COCO II and a COCO-III are set up on two rolling desks from Office Max
in the basement.  A modification to them to add a monitor shelf was
installed.  An X-PAD is on the keyboard drawer.

I am currently waiting for a Super IDE and two Super Boards from
Cloud-9, which will allow me to have two stock looking COCOs, and one
repack.

I plan to connect the serial lines from the COCOs into the VAX-4000
where the a VMS based program will simulate both a printer, and DLOAD
server.

I also have other pipe dreams in mind :-)

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.network
Personal Opinion Only