[Coco] [Color Computer] Burt Rutan

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 22:28:23 EDT 2004

In a message dated 6/24/04 6:51:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
neilsmorr at hotpop.com writes:

> Many sites claim he was the first man to fly a heavier than air craft but I
>  am not sure that can be conclusively proven yet. There was someone in
Canada
>  as well IIRC. The Wrights were careful to document their achievements.

Thanks for the URL.
The Wrights even had someone there to take a picture!  That famous photo of
the first flight is as much a landmark in the history of photography as it is
of aviation!

Of course toady, with Adobe Photoshop almost everywhere, you couldn't prove a
darn thing with a photo.... Mike K.