[Coco] Where can I buy a CoCo 3 monitor?

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 22:12:27 EDT 2004

Friends,
     A few months ago I converted two cga monitors to coco compatible
rgb-a.   I traced the digital signal on the main board with a continuity
tester and found the digital part of the cga eventually fed three
potentiometers labeled as gain adjustments.  All i did was cut the
trace that connected the potentiometers to the digital input signal
and connected the coco rgb-a signals directly to these potentiometers.
The monitors performed properly displaying all possible  color combinations
of the coco rgb-a.

Roy R Justus