[Coco] Where can I buy a CoCo 3 monitor?

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 13:12:50 EDT 2004

--- Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com> wrote:
> Okay, how about this thing:
>
> http://www.cadesigns.co.uk/scan2.htm

You're getting warmer...
that would work directly, but like a CGA/EGA monitor, you'd get limited colors.
It would be easy and probably less that $5 to adapt the CoCo's RGB-A to EGA
and allow all colors. ISTR some (maybe all) EGA systems supported 64 colors.

But this one is what we need, and cheaper too
(but still too pricey for my taste)...
http://www.cadesigns.co.uk/mi1a.htm
As for sync on green, as I understand it we can simply tie the sync signals and
the green signal together with no special circuitry.

Bob