[Coco] Re: CoCo Monitor

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Thu Jun 24 00:03:58 EDT 2004

I have used amiga and coco monitors interchangeably. Some amiga monitors
only have composite sync, though, while others have both composite and H & V
sync. I *did* find that the coco CM-8 was rather dull on the Amiga, and
needed some extra drive to get full brightness.

--
Regards, Bob Devries. Ipswich, Queensland, Australia.
Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to.