[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Building an embedded OS9 system from CoCo OS9

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Jun 23 15:25:42 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 23 June 2004 15:08, Neil Morrison wrote:
>See if you can find back copies etc. of Ciarcia's Circuit Cellar
> magazine. You'll find info there.
>
>Regards,
>
>Neil Morrison

Thats "Circuit Cellar Ink" in case anyone is being picky.  The premier
magazine of its kind.  They also have a web page that may have links
to older versions, much of which is available on cd these days.

--
Cheers, Gene
There are 4 boxes to be used in defense of liberty.  Soap, ballot,

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM