[Coco] Finally succeeding in backing up my old coco collection!

Stephen Blunt sblunt at agsecorp.com
Wed Jun 23 11:19:30 EDT 2004

Thanks for the advise of the "sticking" discs. I will have a look tonight to
see if the helps any of them. It appears that any error that does come up is
always the first sector of the track. I have a feeling that most of the
damage to these disks is from magnetic sources (bad storage location).

I have been using the RETRIEVE utility (Written by Jeff Vavasour I believe).
Do you know if there is anything else out there to make images of coco disks?