[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Building an embedded OS9 system from CoCo OS9

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Tue Jun 22 19:00:05 EDT 2004

While I agree with Bruces reply to Mike that the PIC would
be cheaper and is better supported, it might not be as
much fun for Mike.

As for embedded systems, wouldn't all the 6809 based
arcade systems count?  Is there online documentation for
those systems, and if so, could information be gathered
from them?
I'm not suggesting that a person copy the boards (wouldn't
be of any use for mobile applications any ways) but you
could get some ideas from them.  I know of one person I
referred to this list that was developing a VHDL version
of the 6809 for a HAM application.  I don't think he was
prepared to market the chip or boards due to time
contraints.

Jim

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM