[Coco] Re: Color Computer Magazine w/ Star Trek game

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at speakeasy.net
Mon Jun 21 12:21:37 EDT 2004

I remember reading your articles as a kid. I never had any money to buy
more hardware to experiment with but it was always exciting to read
about the possibilities of what you could do on your own with the
appropriate knowledge, tools and raw material. Today I'm a firmware
engineer, so I guess it all makes sense now :-)

Thanks very much for that.

And I do recall your mug on the cover as well.

Thanks for offering to look in your storage. However, another list
member offered to copy the article for me, so you can probably save the
trouble of digging. In general though it is helpful to know some folks
have good archives.

BTW I am working on some hardware mods of my own for the TRS-80 Model
100 with some other members of the M100 list. The website is
http://bitchin100.com

-- John.