[Coco] Hard Drive Problems

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Mon Jun 14 22:14:49 EDT 2004

At 10:57 PM 6/13/2004 -0600, you wrote:

Fred,

That is a rev 1.0 version of SCSIcmds program so my memory might be foggy.

After you boot from floppy can you run SCSIcmds, menu option 1, Test Device
Ready???? Hopefully that is an option. This will tell you if the selected
device is READY. If it is then the driver should work. If not then
something SERIOUS is wrong. Have you added hardware that might be causing a
conflict?

Do you recall what you did, if anything, when the hard drive stopped working?

SCSI termination is proper? Any added devices?

Regards,

Mark