[Coco] CoCo to CoCo file transfers

Chris Spry bugster at cedarcomm.com
Mon Jun 14 22:07:40 EDT 2004

Robert, you should be able to use any terminal program to accomplish this
for the CoCo.  In your terminal program you send the auto answer command to
your modem which is typically ATS0=1 for most modems.  Then whoever it is
dials into the line connected to your modem and you are connected as long as
the hardware is all setup correctly.  From there, you can transfer files
back and fourth, using whatever protocol you both have.  Of course you both
must be present at your systems to be able to do it.

-Chris