[Coco] CocoFest in 2005

tonypodraza at juno.com tonypodraza at juno.com
Fri Jun 11 08:38:04 EDT 2004

minor correction, it will be the 14th...the event of last month being the "Baker's Dozen (13th)"

BTW, I missed the fact that (and no one caught, or at least mentioned to me) that we did have a "Baker" as an exhibitor, Mr. Kenneth Baker, to whom we are in no small way indebted for preserving the last of the new, unopened CoCo 3s from Tandy's scrap pile.

-- Brian Goers <bgoers at ais.net> wrote:
Last night, Thursday June 10, the Glenside Club decided we will do
another show. The "Last CoCoFest" #15 is on.

The theme will be the 25 Anniversary of the Computer (Silver).

Brian Goers
Vice President of Special events.