[Coco] [Color Computer] Repacking - was Re: Hello All

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Thu Jun 10 15:40:56 EDT 2004

On Thursday 10 June 2004 01:17 pm, Robert Emery wrote:
> I'm curious how many folks out there would like to repack but just
> don't feel up to the hassle of hardware modification for whatever
> reason. Would anyone be willing to pay for repack services, adapters,
> or other custom modifications such as adding an internal floppy drive
> or joystick to their stock CoCo?

I plan a repack, but I can't yet decide between the Kaypro 16 or the 1st
gen Compaq portable to disembowel.  (The TRS-80 4p is _not_ a
candidate, unless I find another one in better shape).
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net    http://home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd/

Poacher is a legal term.  It is just a hunter who doesn't follow the
government's silly rules.  Meat is meat.  There is plenty of room for
all god's little creatures right next to the potatoes and gravy.
                                         "Jim" <address by request>