[Coco] Do you want to read some MOTD's, CMJ's and F68?

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Tue Jun 8 06:12:20 EDT 2004

On Monday 07 June 2004 06:39 pm, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:
> The second copy will be sent to some kind person for uploading to
> Dennis' server. If you have a fast Internet connection and would not
> be bothered with a 133 MB (140,021,820 bytes) upload please contact
> me.
>
> My and Dean's 56K connection would just take too much time and
> exhaust my Internet time for a couple of months.

I've got a reasonably fast (cablemodem) link, and the main Linux box is
attached to it 24/7 anyway.  I've never seriously tested the upload
speed or quantity limits from Comcast and wouldn't mind testing things.
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net    http://home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd/

Poacher is a legal term.  It is just a hunter who doesn't follow the
government's silly rules.  Meat is meat.  There is plenty of room for
all god's little creatures right next to the potatoes and gravy.
                                         "Jim" <address by request>