[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Re: Hello All

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Mon Jun 7 20:59:32 EDT 2004

At 01:10 PM 6/7/2004 -0700, you wrote:

Kevin,

This is what makes the CoCo fun, everyone has their own list of projects.
What I recommend is that you pick one or maybe a deuce ?:) Then make it happen.

Cloud-9 is booked with projects to keep us busy for the next year. After
that who knows.

6809 assembler can teach you the basics and they all apply to todays CPUs.
A lost art. Atmel's AVRs are great and fun to program.

Last of all, enjoy the CoCo. It has taught many of us, many of things.
Matter of fact, after all these years it is still showing us a few things!

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9