[Coco] Hard Drive Problems

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 18:41:01 EDT 2004

--- Mark Marlette <mmarlett at isd.net> wrote:
> At 08:01 AM 6/4/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>
> Said this before... We need more people to step up to the plate and start
> writing programs. Platforms and devices are present.
>
> The "Other Bob's" GUI might be what you are looking for. Sorry Bob, your
> app name slips me right now.......

No problem... just remember File Operations GUI, aka "Color FOG". :-)

I am still working on it, despite a long delay in updates. I kind of hit the
memory ceiling (The main module is now over 20K, Setup is about 16K, then
there's a loader, data files, a .HLP file(!) and a few support binaries) and I
am figuring out more ways to cut down variables and trim away some of the fat.
Bloatware for the CoCo anyone?

Bob
http://www.geocities.com/theother_bob