[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Copy protection

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Tue Jun 1 15:17:04 EDT 2004

You'd need to run a careful analysis of the master floppy first and probably
do a special format. The generic 'copy' probably isn't smart enough to fix
things. Even then the guy MAY have a cunning protection scheme. Some used
two sectors on a track with the same numbers. Others buried stuff between
the sectors. You need to find out what the trick was in order to make the
copy.

Neil