[Coco] rom basics

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Wed Jun 16 12:58:21 EDT 2004

Hi,

	There was a thread a week or so back that discussed the
quality of the basic in this beast. Was it really better than its
contemporaries? I have NO experience with any other similar beast.
But I personally consider coco basic to be ... bad. The lack of
integer variables on a .89 MHz computer was, in my opinion, a big
gaffe. Did any other similar machine have integer variables?

	Anyone know anthing about the TI 99/4a? This was a 64k
REAL 16-bit system. There are a bunch of them on EBay.

					kevin

P.S.:	Did anyone ever rewrite rom basic for this thing?