[Coco] Re: Coco Digest, Vol 8, Issue 24

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Tue Jun 15 03:07:09 EDT 2004

Thanks guys! It might be an XP thing that can't be done in 98, but I'll look into it. I didn't mean to copy the entire archive in that last reply!! I don't think the computer has been locked out -- no pass word required to get on. It's not networked, just on a shared DSL link.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent

-------------- Original message from coco-request at maltedmedia.com: --------------