[Coco] Paypal Email

Steve Ostrom smostrom at mn.rr.com
Fri Jul 30 00:49:50 EDT 2004

Roger Taylor wrote:

> At 01:10 PM 7/29/2004, you wrote:
>
>> At 02:05 PM 7/29/04 -0400, John Donaldson wrote:
>> >I got a emil supposely fro Paypal, titled Notice of Pendency of Class
>> >Action and
>> >proposed Settlement.
>> >Has anyone gotten this email and is it real or a SCAM.
>>
>> It's real. Go to PayPal first to verify.
>>
>> I've applied for my $50 payment.
>

> The link must be hidden good.  I couldn't find it.

> Roger Taylor

Roger, here is part of the notice I received.  Hope it helps.

-- Steve --

The settlement provides money and other benefits to the Class. On June
11, 2004, the parties entered into a formal, written Settlement
Agreement, which is on file with the Court and available on the Internet
at https://www.paypal.com/settlement/.