[Coco] Paypal Email

James C. Hrubik, Sr. jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 29 18:39:50 EDT 2004

WOW!  A $50 settlement per claimant.  Some folks are just lucky.
Reminds me of the notice I got from Verizon, where they settled a class
action.  Got a $30 rebate coupon coming.  'Course I did read farther in
the settlement, where it says the attorney(s) get $1000 per claimant as
their fee.  Good old American entrepreneurship at work!

On Thursday, July 29, 2004, at 05:41  PM, Charles Boltonjr. wrote:

> Hey everyone, there was a virus alert from McAfee, and Computer
> Associates stating there was a hostile attack spead thru an 'fake
> e-bay e-mail'.  Check with your firewall/virus protection provider for
> additional details!
> -best of luck.

| O thus be it ever, when free men shall stand                |
| Between their loved homes and the war's desolation!         |
| Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the Heaven-rescued land   |
| Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a Nation!  |
| Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just;            |
| And this be our motto: "In GOD is our trust!"               |
| And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave          |
| O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.        |
==========National Anthem, United States of America============