[Coco] Paypal Email

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Thu Jul 29 14:59:07 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 11:19, Rod Barnhart wrote:
> It's legit... It was posted to Slashdot yesterday, and the site is
> still suffering somewhat. I'll have to file my claim later.
>
> Rod

Yeah the claimants were able to make Paypal put a link on their site so
that everyone would know that it is legitimate.

Unfortunately it is still Slashdotted... it's doing better today since
the main page comes up, but I can't download the forms. I poked around
to see if anyone else is hosting the claim forms, but I couldn't find
any.

-- John.