[Coco] Re: Not sure about the Barden issue

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Wed Jul 28 01:35:04 EDT 2004

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 23:22:16 -0500
  Steve Ostrom <smostrom at mn.rr.com> wrote:

>Allen Huffman wrote:
>
>> Well, some of us have a pretty good idea at who it was,
>>and indeed it
>> was a clever approach, and I certainly wouldn't put it
>>past him.  :-)
>>

>Care to share your ideas?  Just curious.
>
>-- Steve --

Well if it is someone known to others on this list, I hope
this person appreciates that they are hurting us all with
this imature behavior and if they belong to this list,
they should be banned, regardless of self important they
think they are.

Jim Cox

PS: Of course all this attention, including this email,
only strokes his ego, which is the only thing of
importance to him.