[Coco] Hello Color Computer Users

William Barden william_barden at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 10:42:00 EDT 2004

Hello,

My name is William Barden, Jr.  Many of you probably know me from my columns
in Rainbow Magazine and the several books that I authored on various topics
for the Color Computer.  Someone forwarded me a link to a website which
contained some discussion about me, and after doing some research, I found
this mailing list.

For those who are wondering, I have been retired for a number of years, and
am currently living in Palm Beach, Florida.  I still have a few Color
Computers in storage, though I have not turned them on in a number of years.
  From doing a search on the Internet, I was surprised to learn that there
is still a lot of activity with the Color Computer.  Such devotion has
always been a part of the Color Computer's history, and it is good to see it
being carried on today.  I hope that in some way, my articles and writings
have inspired others to do amazing things with their Color Computers.

While I do not have a lot of time even as a retiree, I would be willing to
take questions regarding my writings and works related to the Color
Computer.  As I have stated, it has been a number of years since I have done
anything with the computer, so please bear with me if I cannot give as much
assistance as I would like.

William Barden, Jr.