[Coco] Re: Board houses, was "assembly questions?"

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Mon Jul 26 14:56:43 EDT 2004

Hello Mark

As I was lurking in on this discussion, it occurred to me that my sister who
owns L&L Assemblies does boards. She is located in Loveland Colorado. Might
want to give her a hey for a quote sometime. She may be high or she may be
in the ball park.. I dunno.

On 07/27/2004, Mark Marlette wrote:
> At 10:25 PM 7/26/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>
> David,
>
> I have used APC, never a problem even at 8x8mils. Circuit Etching
> Technology in Chicago(suburb of) and Circuit Graphics in Salt Lake
> City.  The latter two will do multilayer and 6x6mil.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark
>

>>Hi Paul,
>>
>>It was barebonespcb.com
>>
>>Thanks for that one, I hadn't seen their website before, looks to be
>>one of the cheapest so far for the simple things I'm doing.
>>

>>Dave

Regards
--
Criusing on AutoPilot                       |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo