[Coco] assembly questions?

David Gacke dgacke at ektarion.com
Mon Jul 26 16:31:36 EDT 2004

Ya, we've been looking at getting it for my work to repair our new
boards which would be BGA.

The actual board stuffing takes place at our board house vendor.  As far
as X-Ray analysis, we're just planning on doing a functional burn-in
test to make sure they work instead.

You probably have to go thru all that for mil-spec stuff which can add
greatly to the cost of the board over just getting the board stuffed.

Dave