[Coco] CoConut map updated

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 15:46:02 EDT 2004

--- Mannequin* <mannslists at invigorated.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 11:00:38 -0700 (PDT)
> Robert Emery <theother_bob at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Map is updated... nearly doubled the list after the initial posting.
>
> Awww... I didn't make the cut. :(

Sure you did... you're the X next to St. Louis.
You said 63050, which I show to be Hillsboro, right?
Or did I screw up your zip code?

The map program places the X's a bit above the location,
and I estimate each X is about 25 miles wide by 30 high.

I had to move Neil M. all the way down to Lyman, WA
(nearly 50 miles south) to get his X on the map.

Bob