[Coco] assembly questions?

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Fri Jul 23 16:42:34 EDT 2004

At 04:15 PM 7/23/2004 -0400, you wrote:

James,

I see your point but with hi-tech comes hi density these days. Through hole
parts are a thing of the past. All of my prototypes are circuit boards. The
SuperBoard is multi layered and they are $$$ when you buy just two!

Those large build houses want large volumes. The cost to setup and run one
hundred boards would be prohibitive. I hand assemble my boards under 30x
scope in a clean room. Keeps your skills up that is for sure!

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9