[Coco] Re: ASM flags, ignore case.

Paul T. Barton idezilla at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 18:40:11 EDT 2004

Guys,

So, I'm trying to assemble Robert Gault's
NoCan64 Rammer stuff with this new Asm.

It coughs on a buncha stuff, it doesn't like
tylg sets or atrv sets in r0.asm.
Can't find dt.rbf either.
And really doesn't like mode bytes all +'d
together, dang!

Just trying to speed it up. :)

Paul

--- Rodney V Hamilton