[Coco] Sydney, Australia

Stephen Blunt sblunt at agsecorp.com
Thu Jul 22 13:59:13 EDT 2004

I'm sure the climate in various parts of USA would suit Red Backs and Funnel
Webs. But as far as I know there aren't any here (in the wild at least). I
think Australia has 9 out 10 of the worlds deadliest snakes and spiders.
Growing up there , we were taught to always 'treat with caution'.

Red backs and Black widows are different critters.

SB

'I stepped in What??'