[Coco] speech/orch pak

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Thu Jul 22 13:37:57 EDT 2004

Capacitance and noise limits. The address bus of the CoCo is unbuffered,
IE: very little drive capability.

No you can't add more than one multipak, as stock that is. You could
rewrite the equations in the PLD for the 26-3024 or modify the logic of the
26-3124 to another free location for the MPI slot select register. Then you
could.

We have a device that we haven't released that allows you to place 16-32k
ROM packs in one slot. All FLASH based, software selectable and
reprogrammable at anytime. Poke and play your favorite ROMpak, poke and
play another, all without removing a single cartridge.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9