[Coco] RomPack

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Thu Jul 22 11:34:46 EDT 2004

On Jul 22, 2004, at 9:48 AM, Coco Pilot wrote:

> Mark,
> Does this mean that would should be able to use an IDE ZIP drive as
> well?
> Think of the possibilities :D

It has been done. ATAPI support is in SuperDriver, and I'm using both a
ZIP 100 and ZIP 250 ATAPI device as part of my tests.  They work great
with the SuperIDE and the Glenside IDE.

  IDE CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMs are also working under NitrOS-9 (reading
RBF'ized CDs, of course).  Chris Hawks should soon be working on a CD
file manager that reads ISO 9660 formatted CD-ROMs, which will bring
more options to the CoCo as well.

Boisy