[Coco] Coconuts in the Washington, DC, or Richmond, VA area...

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Thu Jul 22 10:28:21 EDT 2004

Tony,

This is good news. Please let us know how to purchase this for those who
can't make it. I personally would like to purchase a copy.

Also there has been references to Glenside being the holder of  various
items, ie: software, magazines, etc. Can you please post to the list as to
what Glenside has in it's archive?

Thanks!

Mark
Cloud-9

>At the next meeting of the Glenside Color Computer Club, Mr. David Keil
will be presenting the latest addition to his CoCo3 Emulator....RAM in
excess of 128K.  That's right!  He has the 512K and 2M modes working in
Beta, plus a bug fix or two.  Copies may be available.