[Coco] Re: Re: multi-pak auction on ebay

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 09:58:18 EDT 2004

Right. My current Multi-Pak is the newest one that says Tandy. I did the
upgrade for COCO3 many moons ago. If I was ever able to obtain a grey
multipak I'd upgrade it myself or maybe ask Cloud-9 to do the upgrade (if
they do that sort of thing)
Like I said, I doubt I'll ever be able to get a grey one anyway.

Charlie

"Coco Pilot" <cocopilot at verizon.net> wrote in
message news:40FFC285.1000509 at verizon.net...