[Coco] SSC

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Jul 22 01:39:41 EDT 2004

At 10:27 PM 7/21/2004, you wrote:
>Interbank was cool, providing sound effects to the scenes.  Wow, forgot
>about that one.  Who wrote that?

Can't recall, but Interbank Incident was the CoCo game I gave the most time
to back in the day.  I would take breaks from programming the Projector
viewer and I guess it kinda felt like a virtual vacation since you can fly
around and go all over the world and interact with people, etc.  I really
liked that game, but I never solved it.  Games like that, The Dallas Quest,
and even the Rainbow adventures - Success Mansion and The CoCo Zone sparked
some real neat text adventures that to this day are rotting away on old
cassette tapes, never to be seen.

I would crap a gold brick if Brad added The Interbank Incident to the Mocha
emulator.  :)