[Coco] Coconuts in the Washington, DC, or Richmond, VA area...

Shawn Hedgecorth shedgecorth at wi.rr.com
Thu Jul 22 01:28:10 EDT 2004

Hi,

I lived in King George County about 10 years ago. In a little town called
Dahlgren, which is not on most maps (it is on some). It is about a half hour
east of Fredricksburg and about an hour south of DC on US 301 as it crosses
the Patomac from Maryland to Virginia. I'm now in Milwaukee, WI 53213.

Shawn Hedgecorth