[Coco] RomPack

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Jul 21 19:19:14 EDT 2004

Steve

The Dallas DS1216 is a smart watch and non volitile ram. It
incorporates the crystal and lithium battery within the housing.

Judging from the numbers 8911, that is the date code as to wh en it
was made. Once powered up the lithium battery is active. My guess
what ever was in the ram is no longer due to the internal battery
dieing.

The ram come sin densites fo 8K x 8 to 512K x 8

james