[Coco] Coconuts in the Washington, DC, or Richmond, VA area...

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 17:02:38 EDT 2004

> >>	I, too, am curious as to where everyone is. Any thoughts on
> >>creating a map for the web site with little dots depicting the city
> >>people are in?
> >>

> > That's a good idea... anyone who wishes can send me your zip code,
> > I can create a map and email a screenshot to Roger periodically.
>
> How about folks not in the US? In case anyone cares, I'm in Calgary,
> Alberta with a postal code of T2K5X1.

Good point, I know there are a lot of CoConuts in Canada, plus Europe and
Australia. (But coconuts are tropical... are you suggesting that coconuts
migrate? -MP)

Unfortunatly my map software only covers the US. I create a database and it
puts the points on the map for me based on zip codes. If I want to get really
creative I could find a suitable world map and try to create my own mapping
application. I'm getting pretty good with this database (Alpha Five). I even
ported a CoCo game to Alpha Five as a form attached to a table. The table only
holds one record, the high score, the form plays the game "Dang it!" which can
also be played on Mocha.

Bob