[Coco] Sydney, Australia

Stephen Blunt sblunt at agsecorp.com
Wed Jul 21 16:52:05 EDT 2004

I've already got a coco 2 and coco 3 here. It is just the floppy that I was
going to bring over. I just never looked to see what the built-in transformer
was rated for. In Australia we get a lot of stuff rated for 100 - 240V. If
that is the case, I just need the plug converter (I think) or simply replace
the power supply - I can always use an old PC supply. I've already got one
hacked up to supply a Summagraphics drawing tablet.

SB

'I stepped in what??'