[Coco] Coconuts in the Washington, DC, or Richmond, VA area...

Stephen Blunt sblunt at agsecorp.com
Wed Jul 21 11:37:25 EDT 2004

Hi John,

I am in Santa Fe Springs; so only 15 miles away. I only have a piece-meal
coco collection at the moment and won't be using it until the end of the
year, but I do think it is still a great computer and want to really get back
into it. I never used OS9 on my original system but I am rapidly learning.

Stephen Blunt