[Coco] Re: Re: Re: Help with ms-dos DSKINI please

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 14:27:37 EDT 2004

I have the manuals for OS9 and KQ3. I can scan everything to a PDF if you
would like.
The OS9 manual is huge, but I wouldnt mind doing it. We just leased a
wonderful Kyocera copier / printer / scanner here at work.

Charlie

"Stephen Blunt" <sblunt at agsecorp.com> wrote in
message
news:0BB2A73E447C2745B44158FE2EA7498E01C5C6 at exchange.westmont.intra...
I tried the same thing. No idea. I have 5 disk images of Kings Quest (I?,
II?, III?) and have been unsuccessful getting it to work. It is possible
that
MESS doesn't support it yet. Unfortunately, I am not really familiar with
OS9
or Nitros9. I am trying to find basic documentation for OS9 or KQ/LSL, but
without much success.