[Coco] Re: Re: seen on ebay...

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 10:34:39 EDT 2004

Hello!

Well if what I think is true, that he bid up his own auction, then you
e-mailed the seller or the sellers friend. ;-) I would be very suprised to
see someone have exact doubles of everything in that auction. But who know!?
I guess stranger things have happened.

Charlie

"Jim Ditton" <jditton at vtc.net> wrote in message
news:B0072195615 at mailsite.vtc.net...
> Hello, Charlie,
>
> I emailed the buyer and he seemed to be legit. He expects delivery today
and will email me with what he got and in what shape.